Shalom Wildlife Sanctuary
Explore four miles of trail that offers the Best Wildlife Viewing in Washington County! View deer, elk, bison, wolves and much more!
Shalom Wildlife is a Fed. Lic. Zoo, located 4 miles north of West Bend, WI. We provide a great outdoor adventure for families, friends, out of towners, tourists, groups, troops, clubs, etc.
* View one of the world's largest and complete set of record size
shed elk antlers, along with one of the largest collection of
* Tour the Indian artifact museum
* Visit the gift shop and snack shack
* Unique educational exhibits
* Children's play and game area
* Farm petting zoo
* Seasonal programs and special events
* Guided Educational Wagon Tours for larger groups
Great for schools, troops and groups!
Shalom Wildlife Sanctuary is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media