- Enter and skate at your own risk.
- The wearing of helmets is highly recommended at all times.
- Proper use of protective gear (wrist guards, elbow & knee pads) is strongly recommended.
- Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited.
- All persons within the fenced area must be alert and exercise common sense. Skate facilities are prone to flying objects and bodies. Know your abilities and skate within them.
- The skate facility surface is extremely dangerous when wet.
- Spectators, please watch from outside of the fenced area.
- Help keep the skate facility clean. Food and drink must stay outside fenced area. Properly dispose of refuse.
- Please be considerate of the surrounding property and neighbors by skating only inside the fenced area and avoid excessive noise.