This newly refinished facility is designed for skateboards, BMX bikes and roller blades. It contains quarter pipes, launch boxes, grind rails and a pyramid. The park was built with funds raised by kids and parents determined to provide people with a place to skate. Individuals, businesses and organizations committed to improving the quality of life in New London, also donated funds. In time, additional equipment will be added to enhance the quality of the skate park.
- There is no admission fee. There is no supervisor. Young children should always be accompanied by an adult. Restrooms are available in the park.
- Park users are reminded to skate and bike with care for themselves and others.
- All park users should wear helmets and protective gear, as bike riding and skating can result in serious injury.
- The park is a smoke, tobacco, alcohol and drug free facility.
- The Skate Park is open during daylight hours.