The Museum of Natural History is an integral resource within the College of Letters and Science of the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point housing ethnographic and natural science research collections reflecting the diversity in nature and among human cultures.
The mission of the Museum of Natural History is to:
• Ensure the professional curation of the Museum’s collections and foster their growth
• Facilitate access to these resources for research
• Aid in the dissemination of scientific and ethnographic information
• Encourage the integration of Museum resources in UWSP student instruction and research
• Provide for exhibition of the Museum’s collections
• Serve as a teaching and learning resource for schools and the regional public community