The Skatepark is the place to be if you're into skateboarding, rollerblading, and BMX biking.
- Park is for rollerbladers, skateboarders, & BMX bikers only.
- This park is recommended for individuals ages 6 and above.
- Proper protective gear such as helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads are strongly recommended.
- Skate/bike one at a time. Be respectful of others using the Skatepark.
- Skate/bike at your own risk.
- Spectators are to stay outside the fenced area.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the fenced area.
- No excessive music or loud/vulgar language.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and/or drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Graffiti, stickers, vandalism, or other destructive behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- No unauthorized obstacles or materials such as ramps or jumps are allowed.
- Do not use the park when ice, snow, or other unsafe conditions are present.
- All other City of Marshfield park rules are to be abided by.